#Class 5 Science Chapter 4 Question Answers
#Class 5 Science Chapter 4 Plant Reproduction
#Class 5 Science Chapter 4 Exercises
Give one word for the following.
- Leaf like structure in a seed. Cotyledon
- Part of a baby plant which grows into a shoot. Plumule
- A hole in a seed which lets the air go in. Micropyle
- Part of a baby plant which grows into root. Radicle
- Reproduction in which a partner is not needed. Asexual reproduction
How do the following reproduce?
|2. Rose Stem||Cutting|
|7. Bryophyllum||Leaf Bud|
Fill in the blanks by using the following words.
- A shoot always grows towards Light(upward)and root grows towards the soil(downward).
- Water makes the seed coat soft and makes the stored food soluble.
- When a seed gets water, air and warmth it germinates and grows to a new plant.
- Vegetative propagation needs no partner.
- Canna reproduce by suckers, rose by stem cutting and dahlia by bulbs.
- Bulbs and tubers can survive through adverse climatic condition.