Class 5 Social Studies Chapter 12 Extra Questions covers all the important topics in a simplified and precise way. Class 5 Social Studies Chapter 12 Extra Questions are easy to understand and learn.
Class 5 Social Studies Chapter 12 Extra Questions
1. What is the difference between a bacterial disease and a viral disease?
2. Who invented the following:
(a) Clinical thermometer
(e) Vaccine for smallpox
3. What is the use of pasteurization?
4. Why is the use of antiseptics is important?
5. What is the use of body scanners? Give examples of scanners.
6. What is the difference between an antibiotic and a vaccine?
7. What is the meaning of health?
8. What is the use of an anesthetic drug?
9. How can we keep ourselves healthy?
10. What is surgery?
Class 5 Social Studies Question Answers
Class 5 Social Studies Extra Questions
Class 5 Social Studies Online Tests