Healthcare facilities in India
Are healthcare facilities available to everyone?
Healthcare facilities in India are clearly not adequately available to everyone due to various reasons.
A large part of our population is
prone to health-related issues or injuries.
not able to afford basic amenities.
not having accessibility to clean water.
Not having savings or health insurance in case of medical emergencies.
Not capable of affording private health care facilities.
Public vs Private Health care facilities
- Private facilities are increasing but public services are not.
- Medicines and treatments are too costly in private health care facilities.
- Public health services are neither sufficient nor efficient.
- False practices are also causing trouble to the people.
- Public health services are not easily available to them and private services are out of their reach.
- Don’t have sufficient money and their financial conditions get worse.
- They have to face so many problems to avail the facilities.
- Sometimes women are not given importance for the medical treatments.
- Sometimes they are dependent on superstitious ways.
- Many places don’t even have the facilities available to them.
So it is clear that the distribution of healthcare facilities in India is uneven.
What is our government doing to provide healthcare facilities in India?
|Primary Health Center from Rural India|