NCERT Class 6 Civics Chapter 6 Extra Questions covers all the important topics in a simplified and precise way. NCERT Class 6 Civics Chapter 6 Extra Questions are easy to understand and learn for exams.
NCERT Class 6 Civics Chapter 6 Extra Questions
1. What are the responsibilities of the Police?
Answer: Responsibilities of the police are to enquire, investigate, and take action on any case within its area of control.
2. What is the full form of S.H.O.?
Answer: Station House Officer
3. What are the responsibilities of Patwari?
(1) To measure and keep the land records.
(2) To maintain and update the records on regular basis.
(3) To organize the collection of revenue from the farmers.
(4) To provide information to the Government about the crops in the area.
4. Who is a tehsildar and what are his responsibilities?
Answer: A tehsildar is a revenue officer at a block-level who supervises the works of a Patwari.
A tehsildar makes sure that:
(1) Lands records are properly maintained and updated.
(2) Copy of land records is issued to the farmers if they ask.
(3) Caste certificates are issued to the students if they apply.
(4) Land disputes are also heard at Tehsildar’s office.
5. What are the full forms of FIR and SHO?
FIR – First Information Report
SHO – Station House Officer