NCERT Class 7 Civics Chapter 2 Extra Questions from the chapter – role of the government in health. NCERT Class 7 Civics Chapter 2 Extra Questions includes all the important extra question answers in the simplified and precise way.
NCERT Class 7 Civics Chapter 2 Extra Questions
1. What do people in a democratic country expect from the government?
Answer: People in a democratic country expect from the government to work for their welfare.
2. Where are the most doctor settled?
Answer: Most doctors prefer to settle in urban areas.
3. Name some waterborne diseases.
Answer: Diarrhoea, worms, hepatitis.
4. What problem do rural people face whenever they come in a grip of an illness?
Answer: They have to travel long distances to reach a doctor.
5. What do we need to prevent and treat illnesses?
Answer: We need appropriate healthcare facilities such as health centres, hospitals, laboratories for testing, ambulance services, etc.
6. What do you mean by a public health care system?
Answer: This is a system of hospitals and health centres run by the government.
7. What is the full form of RMPs?
Answer: Registered Medical Practitioners.
8. Where are private services, easily available?
Answer: Private services are easily available in urban areas.
9. Why are poor people more likely to fall ill?
Answer: Poor people are more likely to fall ill because they are not provided basic necessities like drinking water, adequate housing, clean surroundings, etc.
10. Why are women not taken to a doctor in a prompt manner?
Answer: It is because women’s health concerns are considered to be less important than the health of men in the family.
|Class 7 Social Science Notes|
|Class 7 Social Science Question Answers|
|Class 7 Social Science Extra Questions|
|Class 7 Social Science Online Tests|