NCERT Class 7 History Chapter 5 Extra Questions covers all the important topics from the chapter Rulers and Buildings. NCERT Class 7 History Chapter 5 Extra Questions are simplified and easy to understand.
NCERT Class 7 History Chapter 5 Extra Questions
1. Why was limestone cement used in the construction of large structures?
2. How did kings win the praise of their subjects?
3. What type of structures were built by kings and their officers between the eighth and the eighteenth centuries?
4. What is the main feature of Shah Jahan’s new city of Shahjahanabad?
5. Why were temples built and destroyed?
6. What is Diwan-i khas and Diwan-i aam?
7. Describe the Kandariya Mahadeva temple?
8. What is qibla?
9. Why were masjids constructed by the Muslim rulers?
10. What is Pietra dura?