NCERT Class 7 History Chapter 6 Extra Questions covers all the important topics from the chapter Towns, Traders, and Crafts Persons. NCERT Class 7 History Chapter 6 Extra Questions are simplified and easy to understand.
NCERT Class 7 History Chapter 6 Extra Questions
1. How did pilgrims contribute to the temples?
2. What is bell metal?
3. What did the Indian traders bring from Africa?
4. What was special with the Surat hundis?
5. What is the ‘lost wax’ technique?
6. Describe the important features of towns in the medieval period?
7. What made the city of Masulipatnam populous and prosperous?
8. How did the Indian Crafts persons lose their independence?
9. What were the reasons for the decline of Surat?
10. Mention the important features of Hampi Architecture?